Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ooh, nice...

I can't bring myself to type the last word of that double entendre because it would only invite more of the um, wrong element.

Like the ones who come here searching for pictures of people mooning, bigbooty, little cuties, cute chicks, etc. (Though I do admit to a sort of a perverse satisfaction in knowing that I made them look at pictures of the actual moon, Christmas trees, my cats, or chickens, respectively.)



Anyway, here's another picture from the game camera (1, 2). I had to alter this one quite a bit, since the deer was near the edge of the flash's effectiveness.

We decided to move the camera to another spot, to see if we have better luck. There was one last picture from the old location:


I have no idea who these dogs belong to, but they've obviously found a hole in the fence.

Hubby put the camera in an area where we've seen lots of scat lately (coyote mostly, I think), and aimed it down the road a bit.


As you might imagine, Jasmine ends up as the star in most of the pictures.

We're having trouble setting the camera to be as sensitive as we'd like. It sometimes fails to take a picture of us when we cross in front of it, so it must be missing animals too. It's heat-activated, so it works best in cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment