Saturday, March 5, 2011

It isn't climbing but it is life

I recently have had a hard time keeping much of my private life out of the blog. No one but me interested anyway. I would rather write about and concentrate on new gear and amazing climbs and spectacular skiing..



Today for the first time in months I was able to get a run in. Hard to not celebrate that! So I look back to see just how much I do have to celebrate. It is a lot.



But there is a dark side that needs to be looked at aired out and retold as well. Not a picture I would ever look at if I wasn't painting it. But now I think we all should, I am the lucky one. But there are thousands who aren't so lucky.



Maybe this will help just one. Even if it is just me. But I had to put it some where just to keep me sane!



http://enhancenotdefine.blogspot.com




The picture below is the artist's proof of a print I am having made up for my Oncology Dept. No question the eventual poster and leading this climb have been part of my healing process.

















No comments:

Post a Comment